|Type:||HPHT Retrievable Packer||Working Pressure:||10000psi / 70Mpa|
|Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF / Full H2S||Application:||Well Testing / Well Completion Operation|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Casing Size:||5 1/2"|
|Material:||Alloy Steel / Inconnel||Usage:||Drill Stem Testing|
|Model:||APR Tools||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
Full Bore Retrievable Bridge Plug,
10000psi Retrievable Bridge Plug,
Drill Stem Testing Retrievable Packer
Full Bore Retrievable Packer & Retrievable Bridge Plug 5 1/2" x 10000psi WP
* Full Bore Retrievable Packer
Full Bore Retrievable Packer with mechanical setting is applied for drill stem testing service or well completion service in cased hole, which is used to isolate and seal the downhole formation. It is normally operated by mechanical lifting and rotating to setting and unsetting.
The full bore design of retrievable packer permits pumping large volumes of fluid with a minimum pressure drop, and allows the passage of a through tubing type perforating gun, it will help make the tool usable for multiple operations with one trip in the hole, so the retrievable packer can be applied for Testing, Treatment and Squeeze as well, so it is called RTTS Packer,
* 3L Retrievable Bridge Plug
The 3L retrievable bridge plug can be run alone on tubing or can be run below the RTTS or CHAMPpacker. The 3L Retrievable Bridge Plug consists of packer-type sealing elements, mechanical slips, and a large-area bypass. The sealing elements are less susceptible to damage while running in the hole because they are not in contact with the casing. When set, the 3L bridge plug does not move up or down the casing, regardless of pressure reversals.
Ordered Specification of Full Bore Retrievable Packer & RBP (Retrievable Bridge Plug)
|1||5-1/2” Retrievable Packer, 13.0-20.0ppf, 10K, 350F, 2-7/8" Box x 2-7/8" EUE Pin|
|2||5-1/2” 3L RBP (Retrievable Bridge Plug), 13.0-20.0ppf, 10K, 350F, 2-7/8" EUE Box x 2-3/8" EUE Box, c/w overshot|
|3||Re-Dress Kit, O-Rings & Packer Elements - 5-1/2” Viper Packer, 13.0-20.0ppf, 10K,
|4||Re-Dress Kit, O-Rings & Packer Elements - 5-1/2” 3R RBP, 13.0-20.0ppf, 10K, 350F c/w
Advantage of Techcore Oil Tools
Techcore Oil Tools expertise in manufacture of the Drill Stem Testing Tools for more than Ten years, the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department improves the advanced technology in design of the Drill stem testing tools for well testing service.
Techcore designs and chooses the raw material of DST tools according to the customers' oil well condition, and make all our effort to supply the cost effective well testing tools to satisfy the customer, and improve the test tools to meet the industry’s demand for ultra-high pressure and temperature downhole operation.
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
*Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each Drill stem testing tools and related DST parts from the raw material to the finished products to meet on requirements of onshore and offshore standards.
* Drill stem testing tools are available for cased hole, open hole and slim hole including:
* Retrievable Serires (RTTS): Full bore retrievable packer, full bore retrievable circulating valve, full bore retrievable safety joint,
* Tester Valve: downhole tester valve, select tester valve, LPR- N Valve, Tubing String Tester Valve
* Circulating valve: OMNI valve, multi-cycle circulating valve, RD Circulating valve, RD safety Circulating Valve, Hydraulic Circulating Valve
* Other DST string tools: hydraulic jar, vertical shock absorber, radial shock absorber, RD safety circulating valve, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass, CHAMP packer, IPO valve, sleeve type drain valve, rupture disk sampler, super safety valve with control panel, BOP safety valve for downhole operation and so on.
Welcome to contact us for more information!
Contact Person: Lee