|Tool Type:||APR DST Tools||Application:||Oil Well Downhole Testing|
|Material:||Alloy Steel/ Inconnel||Tool Size:||5 Inch|
|Working Pressure:||15000 Psi / 105Mpa||Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF|
|Standard:||NACE MR 0175||Connection:||IF Box X Pin|
Well Testing Rupture Disc RD Sampler,
DST Rupture Disc RD Sampler,
105Mpa Rupture Disc RD Sampler
DST Tools 5" x 105Mpa WP Rupture Disc Sampler Well Testing RD Sampler
The rupture disk (RD) sampler is a full-open, full bore sleeve sampler used in drill stem tests. The full bore sleeve sampler is controlled by a rupture disk that is operated by annulus pressure, the RD sampleer is normally used for trapping formation fluid under pressure in downhole.
The 1,200-cc sample chamber allows a sufficient sample for two 500-cc non- monophasic (bulk) samples.
Application of RD sampler
* The sampler is used to catch the sample during the DST operation in cased hole.
* For the 3 7/8" RD sampler is applied for the slim hole downhole testing to trap the fluid sample
* The RD sampler is applicable for the high pressure and high temperature working condition
* The RD sampler made of Inconnel material is used in Full H2S service in downhole testing.
Features and Benefits
* The operation pressure is certain and steady which controlled by high precise rupture disks.
* Full-open capabilities are retained after the tool has trapped its sample.
* Several samplers can be run on
* A test to allow sampling at different times.
* A piston pushing device is available, the trapped sample can be transported to other vessels to process PVT analysis under high pressure condition.
* One time operation, once the RD sampler is closed can not be open again, several samplers can be run on if different testings needed.
Specification of the RD Sampler in 5 inch OD x 15000psi working pressure
|5||Internal pressure strength||150Mpa|
|6||External pressure strength||138Mpa|
|9||Sampling chamber pressure||70Mpa|
|10||Sampling chamber volume||1200cc|
|13||Connection thread||3 7/8CAS. BXP or 3 1/2 IF.BXP|
How to confirm the rupture disk of the sampler?
In order to select the proper rupture disk should know:
* Downhole temperature
Before to use the RD sampler, we must to know the downhole temperature in the oil well, then to select the correct rupture disk.
* Hydrostatic pressure
* The max. operation pressure of other tools which also operated by annulus pressure
Each approved rupture disk has pressure-temperature curve which get from actual testing in the same lot under temperature 100-150F, the tolerance is within 3%. The temperature and average burst pressure will be stamped in the rupture disk, so according to the pressure-temperature curve can get the burst pressure with downhole temperature.
About ZZ TOP Oil Tools
ZZ TOP Oil Tools Co., Ltd, headquartered in Xi’an City, focused on the design and production of drill stem testing tools and wellhead equipment since 2010. With the business expanding, ZZ TOP Oil Tools jointed to build the factories for wellhead equipment under the brand " JC Wellhead" and downhole tools under the brand "Techcore".
* "Techcore Oil Tools" was re-built in 2016 in Baoji city, specialized in design and manufacturing of drill stem testing tools, coiled tubing tools, wireline tools and other downhole tools.
ZZ TOP Oil Tools can also support client with One-Stop Procurement Service and flexible payment term under short or long term financing service. We always believe that the success of our company is directly related to our strict quality control and professional service. From the raw material booking till finished products, the inspector will be appointed to supervise the whole processing. We always provide clients with innovative solutions, quality materials and timely delivery.
Drill stem testing tools for cased hole, open hole and slim hole:
* Full bore retrievable packer: RTTS packer, mechanical setting retrievable packer, Double grip mechanical setting retrievable packer, Single grip mechanical setting retrevable packer, CHAMP packer, High pressure retrievable packer, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass
* Downhole Tester Valve: Select tester valve, LPR N Tester valve, tubing string test valve
* Circulating valve: full bore retrievable circulating valve, multi-cycle circulating valve, omni valve, RD safety circulating valve, IPO valve, RTTS Circulaitng valve, Hydraulic circulating valve
* Shock Absorber: Vertical shock absorber, Radial shock absorber
* Safety valve: RTTS safety valve, Super Safety valve, BOP safety valve
Welcome to contact us for more information about DST tools
Contact Person: Lee