|Application:||Wireline Wellhead Pressure Control||Product:||Hydraulic Tool Lower Catcher|
|Working Pressure:||5000 Psi||Service:||Standard Oil Well Condiction|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175 & API 6A||Working Condition:||Standard|
|Usage:||Wireline Pressure Control||Connection:||ACME|
wellhead control system,
wireline pressure control equipment
Wireline Hydraulic Tool lower catcher Wellhead Pressure Control
The hydraulic tool lower catcher is mainly used for preventing instruments from falling into the well during the wireline operation, the hydraulic tool catcher is applied for the wireline wellhead pressure control service. Because the cable is accidently stretched breaking or released after the instrument sting is lifted to the lubricator from the well. The tool trap is normally closed when it is stopped and is put into the well to work.
Technical parameter of Hydraulic Tool lower catcher
Working pressure: 105Mpa(15000psi)
Hydraulic system working pressure: 21Mpa
Bore Diameter: 130mm( 5 1/8”)
Connection: Quick union 12 1/4”-4THD(7.000”) OTIS
Material: AISI4130/35CrMo/EE PSL3
Wokring Temp.: -29～121℃
Medium: Crude Oil, Gas, Mud, Water(H2S)
* Top part can work with special lubricator, has the function of quick test match with testing sub, Tee, Gauge, Need valve
* With the function of pressure release, match with testing sub, Tee, Gauge, Need valve
Specification of hydraulic tool catcher
About Techore Oil Tools
With the professional Research and Development (R&D) department and skilled engineers whom were committed to the design of downhole tools for more than ten years, Techcore Oil Tools equipped with advance equipment is specialized in manufacture the oil downhole tools and its related parts in high quality.
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
* Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each Drill stem testing tools and related DST parts from the raw material to the finished products to meet on requirements of onshore and offshore standards
Continuous after sales service
Techcore provides the prompt after-sales service to our customers to guarantee your benefits. For the complete downhole tools, we provide the free training in our factory, and if you need the site instruction, we can appoint our technical engineer to your site for the training.
Welcome to contact us for information about the downhole tools
Contact Person: Lee