|Appliaction:||Well Completion Tools||Tool Size:||5 1/2"|
|Type:||Retrivable Bridge Plug||Connection:||EU Box X Pin|
|Standard:||API||Working Condition:||Standard Servcie|
|Working Pressure:||5000 Psi||Setting:||Mechanical Setting|
retrievable bridge plug,
drillable bridge plug
Downhole Retrievable Bridge Plug Mechanical Setting 5 1/2 " x 5000 psi RBP
Introudction of Retrievable Bridge Plug
The Model 3L bridge plug is composed with packer-type sealing elements,mechanical slips, and a large-area bypass, it is a kind of the retrievable bridge plug used in well completion and well testing service. The sealing elements of the retrievable bridge plug are less susceptible to damage while running in the hole because the sealing elements will not in contact with the casing
The bridge plug is retrieved when the tubing is lowered and the overshot engages the lugs on the plug-retrieving head. Right-hand torque is applied and the tubing is pulled up.
Specification of the 5 1/2" retrievable bridge plug
Main Body OD / in.
|5 1/2||4.6||2 7/8 in. 8 Rd EU × 2 3/8 in. 8 Rd EU||13 - 20||4.778||5.044||89.43||65,200||10,000|
|4.35||2 7/8 in. 8 Rd EU × 2 3/8 in. 8 Rd EU||20 - 23||4.56||4.778||89.43||65,200||10,000|
Detailed specification of the retrievable bridge 5 1/2" x 5000 psi working pressure
|1||Description : BRIDGE PLUG, RETRIEVABLE, MECHANICAL, 5-1/2", 13-17#, 2 7/8" EUE 8RD TOPAND BOTTOM CONNECTION, BOX X PIN, MIN 5000 PSI DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE,WITH MIN 5 SLIPS AND 6 DRAG BLOCKS, BYPASS VALVE WITH BALANCEDEQUALIZING SYSTEM.|
|2||Description : RUNNING/RETRIEVING TOOL, RBP, MECHANICAL, FOR 5-1/2" RBP 13-17#, 2-7/8"EUE 8RD BOX TOP CONNECTION.|
* When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to 20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
* During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board on the pressure test plug.
* During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may lapse.
* Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
* If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
About Techcore Oil Tools
Techcore Oil Tools has committed to the design of downhole tools for more than ten years.With the professional Research and Development (R&D) department and skilled engineers, Techcore improves the advanced technology in design and manufacture of the downhole oil tools .
In order to meet different requirement of downhole operation, in recent years, we joint with other factory who have accumulated abundant experiences in design and development the well completion tools, to manufacture and supply the oil well downhole tools, so that Techcore can offer one-stop purchasing service of downhole operation tools in well testing, well perforation, well completion.
Welcome to contact us for more information about the downhole tools and our best service!!
Contact Person: Lee