|Tool Type:||Retrievable Packer||Working Pressure:||15000 Psi|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Tool Size:||7 Inch|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF|
|Application:||Oil Well Testing Service||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
open hole packer
Oilfield Downhole Testing High Pressure Retrievable Packer CHAMP Packer
Introduction of the High Pressure Retrievable Packer
The CHAMP Packer is a kind of hookwall-type high pressure retrievable packer with bypass. The CHAMP packer is improved from the full bore retrievable packer - RTTS packer. The working pressure of the CHAMP Packer is 15000 psi, so the packer is used for the downhole testing service in high pressure and high temperature oil and well gas.
The CHAMP packer is composed of J-Slot mechanism, Mechanical Slips, Packer Element and Hydraulic slips. While the packer is run in the hole, the bypass is held open until slips are set by the J-Slot that controls the mechanical slips. The bypass is held closed by a balancing piston, which uses work-string pressure to place a downward force on the balancing coupling to prevent the bypass from being pumped open.
Technical parameter of 7" High Pressure CHAMP Packer
|8||Service Environment||Mud, crude oil, natural gas with H2S, Apply to NACE MR0175-2003|
|9||End connection||3 7/8CAS. BXP,3 1/2 IF BXP 2 7/8 EUE. BXP||4 1/2 IF BXP 3 7/8 CAS. B X 4 1/2 IF P.|
|11||Suitable casing range||7" 23-38lb/ft||7" 23-32lb/ft||9 5/8" 29.3-53.5lb/ft|
﹡HSE﹡Safety instructions of the high presure retrievable packer
1. When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to 20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
2. During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board on the pressure test plug.
3. During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may lapse.
4. Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
5. If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
About Techcore Oil Tools
Techcore Oil Tools expertise in manufacture of the Drill Stem Testing Tools for more than Ten years, the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department improves the advanced technology in design of the Drill stem testing tools for well testing service.
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
*Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each Drill stem testing tools and related DST parts
from the raw material to the finished products to meet on requirements of onshore and offshore standards.
Contact Person: Lee