|Material:||AISI 4140 Alloy Steel||Working Pressure:||15000psi / 105Mpa|
|Tool Size:||3 7/8"||Standard:||NACE MR0175|
|Connection:||CAS. BXP; IF BXP||Working Condition:||H2S Above 175oF|
|Application:||Drill Stem Testing Tools||Type:||APR Tools|
well testing tools,
oil well drilling tools
Slim Hole Drill Stem Test ToolsRound Mandrel Slip Joint DST Tool 3 7/8" Size
Introduction of Round Mandrel Slip Joint
3 7/8" round mandrel slip joints are available for the slim hole well testing service, fracturing operation. Round Mandrel Slip Joint is mainly used in FUL-FLO formation test, fracturing, acidizing operations in drilling operation. The round mandrel slip joint, like other slip joints, accepts the movement associated with ocean heave or temperature change without allowing the movement to disturb the placement of downhole tools. The Round mandrel slip joint can also be used in overland formation testing operation that compensates pipe string elongation and contraction due to temperature and pressure changes. The slip joint can also connected to the lower end of multi-flow testing valve and provide free travel for testing valves switch.
Features of Round Mandrel Slip Joint
• The round mandrel slip joint provides a variable-length joint to allow the pipe to expand and contract during testing or stimulation
• The slip joint keeps vertical movement of the drilling vessel from disturbing tool placement
• When the subsea tree is landed, elps space out the testing string
• Provides a constant weight on the packer during testing or stimulation
Application of the slip joint
* Well Testing DST operations
* Oil & Gas well treating work
* Well Squeeze cementing operations.
Technical Parameter of slim hole round mandrel slip joint
|Drift OD (mm)||45|
|Total length (mm)||4688|
|Amount of stretching(mm)||1524|
|Working pressure (Mpa)||70|
|Working temperature (°C)||-29~+177|
|Resistance to Tension (KN)||870|
|Internal Pressure Strength (Mpa)||105|
|Outer Pressure Resistance (Mpa)||100|
|Torque Strength (KN.m)||10.5|
|Binding Screw Thread||2-7/8" CAS & 2-7/8" EU|
Techcore Oil Tools expertise in manufacture of the Drill Stem Testing Tools for more than Ten years, the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department improves the advanced technology in design of the Drill stem testing tools for well testing service.
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
*Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
The drill stem testing tools are applied in cased hole, open hole and slim hole, the main DST tool string includes RTTS packer, circulating valve, safety joint, select tester valve, omni valve, hydraulic jar, shock absorber, RD safety circulating valve, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass, IPO valve, tubing string test valve, and so on.
3 7/8" Round Mandrel Slip Joint for the Slim Hole Drill Stem Tesing operation
Contact Person: Lee