|Material:||AISI 4140 Alloy Steel||Working Pressure:||10000Psi|
|Tool Size:||5"||Standard:||NACE MR 0175|
|Connection:||3 7/8 CAS. BXP; IF Connection||Working Condition:||H2S Above 175oF|
|Application:||Drill Stem Testing Service|
dst drill stem test,
oil well drilling tools
Cased Hole 5" 10000 PSI Rupture Disk Sampler Drill Stem Testing DST Tool
Introduction of the RD sampler
The rupture disk (RD) sampler is a sort of full bore sleeve sampler that is applied for drill stem testing service in oilfield. The RD sampler is controlled by a rupture disk that is operated by annulus pressure, used for trapping formation fluid under pressure in downhole.
Features and Benefits
* The operation pressure in the RD smapler is fixed and steady, that is controlled by high precise rupture disks.
* Full-open capabilities are retained after the tool has trapped its sample.
* Several samplers can be run on during the well testing service
* A test to allow sampling at different times.
* A piston pushing device is available, the trapped sample can be transported to other vessels to process PVT analysis under high pressure condition.
* One time operation, once the RD sampler is closed can not be open again, several samplers can be
run on if different testings needed.
Technical parameter of 5" RD sampler
|5||Internal pressure strength||150Mpa|
|6||External pressure strength||138Mpa|
|9||Sampling chamber pressure||70Mpa|
|10||Sampling chamber volume||1200cc|
|13||Connection thread||3 7/8CAS. BXP or 3 1/2 IF.BXP|
Contact Person: Lee