|Usage:||Drill Stem Testing Operation||Application:||Oil Well Testing Service|
|Material:||Alloy Steel / Inconnel||Tool Size:||5 Inch|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF|
|Working Pressure:||15000 Psi||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
Inconnel Stem Testing Downhole Valve,
Drill Stem Downhole Valve 15000psi,
OD 127.5mm Downhole Valve
LPR-N Tester Valve Drill Stem Testing Operation Downhole Tester Valve
The LPR- N Tester Valve is a full-opening, annulus pressure-operated valve. The downhole tester valve permits measuring multiple closed-in pressures in cased holes where pipe manipulation is restricted and a full-opening string is required.The nitrogen chamber is charged at the surface to a selected pressure determined by surface temperatureand bottomhole temperature and pressure.
The Tester valve consists of Ball valve section, Power section and Metering Section:
* The ball valve section contains the ball valve and related mechanical components that rotate the ball.
* The power/nitrogen section contains the shear pins, operating piston, and nitrogen chamber. In the powersection, one side of the piston is exposed to annulus pressure, and the other is exposed to pressurizednitrogen, which acts as a large gaseous spring
* The metering section of the tool is isolated from the annulus fluid by an oil and floating piston barrier.
Features and Benefits
•The ball valve of the LPR-N Tester Valve operates independently of internal pressure changes, like with acidizing or fracturingoperations, no need special bypass tools, but if a production packer is used, the pressure will transfer toformation directly if no bypass tool involved.
•Drastic temperature changes, like in acidizing operations, have little affect on the tool.•Advanced materials and processes provide a unique metal-to-metal seal for exceptional gas-holdingcapabilities.
•The LPR-N Tester valve has been through an extensive 5-day qualification testing at 400°F and 15,000-psi burst and collapse pressures.
Specification of the LPR N Tester Valve
|3||Length||4940mm(3 1/2"IF BXP)|
|5||Diff. pressure over ball valve||70Mpa|
|6||Diff. pressure to Ball valve open||35Mpa|
|7||Internal Yield Pressure strength (Bursting pressure)||140Mpa|
|8||External Yield Pressure strength (Collapse Pressure)||130Mpa|
|11||Service environment||Mud, Crude Oil, Natural gas NACE MR0175(>175F)|
|13||End connections||3 7/8 CAS, 3 1/2" IF|
About ZZ TOP Oil Tools
ZZ TOP Oil Tools Co., Ltd, headquartered in Xi’an City, focused on the design and production of drill stem testing tools and wellhead equipment since 2010. With the business expanding, ZZ TOP Oil Tools jointed to build the factories for wellhead equipment under the brand " JC Wellhead" and downhole tools under the brand "Techcore".
* "Techcore Oil Tools" was re-built in 2016 in Baoji city, specialized in design and manufacturing of drill stem testing tools, coiled tubing tools, wireline tools and other downhole tools.
ZZ TOP Oil Tools can also support client with One-Stop Procurement Service and flexible payment term under short or long term financing service. We always believe that the success of our company is directly related to our strict quality control and professional service. From the raw material booking till finished products, the inspector will be appointed to supervise the whole processing. We always provide clients with innovative solutions, quality materials and timely delivery.
Drill stem testing tools for cased hole, open hole and slim hole:
* Full bore retrievable packer: RTTS packer, mechanical setting retrievable packer, Double grip mechanical setting retrievable packer, Single grip mechanical setting retrevable packer, CHAMP packer, High pressure retrievable packer, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass
* Downhole Tester Valve: Select tester valve, LPR N Tester valve, tubing string test valve
* Circulating valve: full bore retrievable circulating valve, multi-cycle circulating valve, omni valve, RD safety circulating valve, IPO valve, RTTS Circulaitng valve, Hydraulic circulating valve
* Shock Absorber: Vertical shock absorber, Radial shock absorber
* Safety valve: RTTS safety valve, Super Safety valve, BOP safety valve
Contact Person: Lee