|Tool Type:||Rupture Disc Type Circulating Valve||Application:||Oil & Gas Well Fracturing Service|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF|
|Working Pressure:||15000psi / 105 Mpa||Connection:||IF Box X Pin|
Downhole RD Circulating Valve,
Fracturing RD Circulating Valve,
RD Downhole Safety Valve
Fracturing Service Downhole Tools RD Circulating Valve 15000psi
The rupture disc circulating valve is the part of Drill Stem Testing tool string, the RD Circulating valve is not only used for drill stem testing service but also used in well fracturing service and completion operation.
When adding the ball Valve section, the RD Circulating valve can be worked as both circulating valve and safety valve, the annulus pressure made RD burst and the pressure goes into RD hole and push circulating mandrel forward, then open the circulating ports.
Structure of RD Circulating Valve
The RD Circulating valve is composed of three major sections:
1. The power section consists of a power mandrel case and rupture disk that is available for a wide range of pressure applications. The rupture disk bursts at a predetermined pressure, allowing annulus pressure to be applied to a differential area on the power mandrel. The power mandrel moves down, first pushing the ball valve closed, and then opening a set of circulating ports.
2. The circulating section consists of a set of ports that are initially sealed by the power mandrel. When the rupture disk bursts, the power mandrel moves down, exposing the ports that allow communication between the annulus and workstring.
Specification of RD circulating valve
|Flow-area in.2 (cm2)||Number of Ports|
﹡HSE﹡Safety Testing instructions of RD Circulating Valve
1. When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to 20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
2. During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board on the pressure test plug.
3.During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may lapse.
4.Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
5.If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
* Drill stem testing tools are available for cased hole, open hole and slim hole including:
|RTTS Packer||4 1/2”-20” Casing||70Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|Full bore mechanical setting packer||5"-18 3/8" Casing||70Mpa / 105 Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|CHAMP IV Packer||7”-13 3/8” Casing||70Mpa,400F||cased hole|
|Champ XHP Packer||7”-13 3/8” Casing||105Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|RTTS Circulating Valve||4 1/2”-20” Casing||70Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|IPO Circulating Valve||5” OD||105Mpa 400F||Open hole , cased hole|
|Hydraulic Circulating Valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|RD Safety Circulating Valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|RD Circulating Valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|OMNI Circulating Valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|RTTS Safety Joint||4 1/2”-20” Casing||105Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|Safty joint||4 1/2"-20"||105Mpa, 400 F||open hole|
|Round mandrel slip joint||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|Tubing string Tester valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|RD Sampler||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|Drain valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|LPR-N Valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|Select tester valve||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|Hydraulic Jar||3 7/8” and 5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole|
|Gauge Carrier||Design as per Gauges||105Mpa, 400F||Slim hole , cased hole, open hole|
|Radial shock absorber||7”Casing||105Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|Vertical Shock Absorber||5” OD||105Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
|Super Safety Valve / BOP safety valve||8” OD||105Mpa, 400F||cased hole|
Contact Person: Lee