|Tool Type:||Full Bore Retrievable DST Tools||Application:||Oil Well Testing & Completion Operation|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF|
|Working Pressure:||15000psi / 105 Mpa||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
Rupture Disc RD Circulating Valve,
Alloy Steel Drill Stem Testing Tools,
Retrievable DST RD Circulating Valve
Drill Stem Testing Tools Rupture Disc Circulating Valve 5" x 15000psi
The rupture disc circulating valve is short for RD circulating valve, which is the part of DST tools and used for drill stem testing service and well completion operation. RD Circulating valve is the same as RD Safety circulating valve except short of ball valve section, the annulus pressure made RD burst and the pressure goes into RD hole and push circulating mandrel forward, then open the circulating ports.
Structure of RD Circulating Valve
The tool is composed of three major sections:
1. The power section consists of a power mandrel case and rupture disk that is available for a wide range of pressure applications. The rupture disk bursts at a predetermined pressure, allowing annulus pressure to be applied to a differential area on the power mandrel. The power mandrel moves down, first pushing the ball valve closed, and then opening a set of circulating ports.
2. The circulating section consists of a set of ports that are initially sealed by the power mandrel. When the rupture disk bursts, the power mandrel moves down, exposing the ports that allow communication between the annulus and workstring.
Specification of RD circulating valve
|No||Specification||5” RD Circulating valve|
|5||Internal pressure strength||139Mpa|
|6||External pressure strength||120Mpa|
|11||Connection thread||3 7/8CAS. BXP or 3 1/2 IF.BXP|
﹡HSE﹡Safety Testing instructions of RD Circulating Valve
1. When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to 20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
2. During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board on the pressure test plug.
3.During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may lapse.
4.Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
5.If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
* Drill stem testing tools are available for cased hole, open hole and slim hole including:
Full bore retrievable packer, full bore retrievable circulating valve, full bore retrievable safety joint, downhole tester valve, select tester valve, LPR- N Valve, omni valve, multi-cycle circulating valve, hydraulic jar, vertical shock absorber, radial shock absorber, RD safety circulating valve, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass, CHAMP packer, IPO valve, tubing string test valve, sleeve type drain valve, rupture disk sampler, super safety valve with control panel, BOP safety valve for downhole operation and so on.
Contact Person: Lee