|Type:||Coiled Tubing Primary Tools||Working Pressure:||5000 Psi|
|Coiled Tubing Size:||1 11/16" To 3 1/8"||Connection:||AMMT Pin X Box & PAC Pin X Box|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||H2S Service|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Usage:||Donwhole Coiled Tubing Service|
|Product Name:||Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect|
coiled tubing downhole tools,
thru tubing tools
Downhole Coiled Tubing Tools Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect CT Primary Tools
Introduction of Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect
The heavy duty hydraulic disconnect is short of HDHD as the part of the coiled tubing string. The heavy duty hydraulic disconnect is designed with lock block connection to withstand high tension and torque strength, the hydraulic disconnect is held together by a heavy duty, one piece collet
The tool is held together by a heavy duty, one piece collet enclosed within a collet sleeve that locks the main upper and lower release housings together, the HDHD is expecially applied for rigorous demading coiled tubing service.
How the Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect work
When the Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect needs to be disconnected, the ball is thrown into the disconnect and the ball is seated on the presser seat. The shearing pin is pressed into the oil pipe, the pressure sleeve is moved down, the pipe string is lifted, the tool is disengaged, and there is an obvious upward instruction. The upper part of the tool left in the well is designed with a standard "GS" to salvage the neck, which facilitates the subsequent salvage of the tool.
Features of Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect
* Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect is designed with simple and compact structure
* It is easy to assemble hydraulic disconnect
* The HDHD with high tensile structure, anti-torque, internal standard fishing neck,
* Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect is suitable for all kinds of coiled tubing operations, and can be used with the jar.
Technical parameter of CT Motorhead assembly / MHA
|Tool size/in||OD/in||ID/in||Service||Connection||Working pressure||Working Temperature|
|1 11/16||1.690||0.469||STD / H2S||1 AMMT Box x Pin||5,000 PSI||0°F||350°F|
|1 3/4||1.750||0.469||STD / H2S||1 AMMT Box x Pin||5,000 PSI||0°F||350°F|
|2 1/8||2.120||0.469||STD / H2S||1 1/2 AMMT Box x Pin||5,000 PSI||0°F||350°F|
|2 7/8||2.870||0.875||STD / H2S||2 3/8 PAC Box x Pin||5,000 PSI||0°F||350°F|
|3 1/8||3.125||1.060||STD / H2S||2 3/8 PAC Box x Pin||5,000 PSI||0°F||350°F|
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Disconnect / HDHD
Order Remark for the Coiled Tubing Heavy duty hydraulic disconnect
* Different sizes of tools can be customized according to user requirements. * The parameters are based on the test value. * Different materials are selected according to the environment of the tool. * The materials are selected to meet the NACEMR0175 standard. * Connecting threads can be selected as “AMMT”, “PAC” or other API threads specified by the user.
About Techcore Oil Tools
Techcore Oil Tools has the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department with skilled engineers whom were committed to the design of downhole tools for more than ten years and Techcore is equiped with advance equipments to manufacture the oil downhole tools and its related parts in high quality.
* Techcore can design the well testing downhole tools as per the customers' well condition
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each tools and related parts
* High quality and cost effective products
* The coiled tubing tools we manufacture is made of the alloy steel, which has long service life during the oilfield service
*T houghtful and prompt after-sales service will be provided to guarantee for your benefits
Contact Person: Lee