|Material:||13Cr||Working Pressure:||5000 Psi / 35 MPa|
|Tool Size:||5 1/2 "||Connection:||NPT|
|Standard:||API||Working Condition:||Standard Servcie|
|Application:||Well Completion Operation||Type:||Downhoel Safety Valve|
downhole completion equipment,
well completion equipment
13Cr Well Completion Equipment Surface Controlled Subsurface Safety Valve
Introudction of Subsurface Safety Valve
The subsurface safety valve is a safety valve controlled by tubing portable ground for low pressure condition that applied for the well completion operation. The subsurface safety valve is connected with ground by control line, when the safety valve is installed. By applying a ground pressure, the pressure passes through the control line and acts on the piston of safety valve, and the open or close of the safety valve is controlled by the pressure, the valve includes balanced and unbalanced types.
Features of well completion subsurface safety valve
1. The Subsurface safety valves are controlled by ground pressure to be Opened and closed.
2. There are two sorts of safety valve: balanced and unbalanced types.
3. The safety valve can be equipped with standard nipples and FNP Series Nipple.
4. Main body’s materials of safety valve include 13Cr, 17-4H and Inconel.
5. Working pressure is 5000 - 10000 psi, and working temperature is 160oC
Specification of the Subsurface safety valve
|Tubing Norm||OD/in||ID/in||Seal aperture/in||Control line thread||WP/psi||Installing depth|
|2-7/8||5.0||2.37||2.312||NPT1/4 OR NPT 1/8||
Subsurface Safety Valve for Well Completion Operation
Contact Person: Lee