|Type:||Retrievable Circulating Valve||Appliction:||Slim Hole Downhole Testing Operation, Completion Operation|
|Working Condition:||Above 175oC H2S||Working Temperature:||Max. To 450 OF|
|Working Pressure:||10000psi||Standard:||NACE MR0175|
|Size:||2 3/8 Inch||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
downhole safety valve,
Slim Hole Retrievable RD Circulating Valve DST Tools 2 3 / 8" 10000 PSI WP
Introudction of Retrievable Circulating Valve
The 2 3/8" Retrievable Circulating valve is a sort of APR tools,designed with full bore features and used for slim hole downhole operation such as drill stem testing operation, well completion work, flow operation, perforating operation and fracturing job etc. The retrievable circulating valve is a locked-open and locked-closed valve, worked as a circulating valve and bypass, the retrievable circulating valve is connected with full bore retrievable packer as the bypass for the packer during the testing operation.
Features of the Retrievable Circulating Valve
* The retrievable circualting valve is easy to install and maintence.
* The circulating valve is worked in High pressure and high temperature oil & gas well.
* The valve is made of the alloy steel according to NACE MR 0175.
* Circulating valve can be run directly above the packer body or further up the workstring.
Function Principle of Retrievable Circulating Valve
Pick up the top coupling, turn the mandrel to right in 1/4 Circle(90degree), pull mandrel down to 170mm and the circulating joint upto the lock-closed position, Pick up the mandrel, turn right in 1/4 Circle, up forward the mandrel then open the tool again, turn left in 1/4 circle to lock-open position. Pay attention to not screw off the string when turn in left.
Technical parameter of Retrievable Circulating Valve
|No.||Specifications||2 3/8" Retrievable Circulating valve|
|3||Total Length(Compress state)||18.42 in|
|4||Working pressure||10000 psi|
|6||End connection||1.05 10RD BXP|
|7||Service Condition||H2S As per NACE MR 0175(>175oF)|
Techcore Oil Tools has the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department to improve the advanced technology in design of the Drill stem testing tools for well testing service. With more than Ten years development, our team is strong enough to design and choose the raw material of DST tools according to the customers' oil well condition. We always make all our effort to supply the cost effective well testing tools to satisfy the customer.
The drill stem testing tools are applied in cased hole, open hole and slim hole, the main DST tool string includes RTTS packer, circulating valve, safety joint, select tester valve, omni valve, hydraulic jar, shock absorber, RD safety circulating valve, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass, IPO valve, tubing string test valve, and so on.
* When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to
20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
* During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board
on the pressure test plug.
* During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may
* Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
* If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
Contact Person: Lee