|Application:||Well Testing Service||Operate Type:||Annulus Pressure Operation|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||Sour Service Above 175oF Temperature|
|Tool Size:||3 7/8"||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Tool Type:||Multi-cycle Downhole Circulating Valve|
well testing tools,
oil well drilling tools
OMNI Valve Drill Stem Test Tools Multi Cycle Circulation Valve Annulus Pressure Operation
Introduction of Multi-cycle circulating valve
The Multi-Cycle Circulating Valve is applied for the drill stem testing service as well as other downhole operation in the oilfield. The multi-cycle circulating valves are operated by annulus pressure and have ability for unlimited opening and closing cycles.
The Multi-cycle Circulating Valve is composed with Nitrogen section, oil system, Circulating valve section and a Ball valve section:
* The nitrogen section contains the nitrogen gas that counterbalances the hydrostatic and annulus pressures. The amount of nitrogen in the tool depends on well hydrostatic (mud weight and depth) and downhole temperature. This information must be known to properly prepare the tool for running in.
* Oil system is composed of the power nipple, check valve assemblies, locking connector, rotating mandrel, ratchet, Steel Balls, operating Mandrel, oil chamber case, floating Piston etc.
* Circulating valve sections is comprised of the sealing Nipple, circulating case ,circulating Nipple, circulating mandrel, seal rings etc.
* The ball valve section is comprised of the spring fingers, the upper seat holder, the lower seat holders, the operating pins, the ball valve assemblies ,lower adapter, etc
Application of the Multi-cycle circulating valve
* Full-opening formation testing in cased hole,
* Oil tube tradition perforation
* Tube string testing and cycle operation
* Acidizing and injection operations
Technical parameter of 3 7/8" Multi-cycle circulating valve
|No||Specification3 7/8||3 7/8 ”|
|5||Internal Pressure strength||125Mpa|
|6||External pressure strength||116Mpa|
|9||Circulating Flow area||2321mm2|
|12||Connection thread2||2 7/8″CAS.B×P|
Cased Hole Drill Stem Test Multi-cycle Circulating Valve 3 7/8" -15000psi OMNI Valve
Contact Person: Lee