|Usage:||Wireline & Slickline Operation||Tool Size:||1.25" - 2.50"|
|Fishing Neck Size:||1.187" - 2.313"||Connection:||UN Thread / Quick Connection|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||Standard|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Type:||Standard Weight Bar Stem|
|Condition:||New||Product Name:||Wireline Standard Stem|
wireline fishing tools,
Oil Well Wireline Standard Stem Weight Bar Stem Slickline Basic Tools
The standard stem is weight bar as a part of wireline basic toolstring, used to provide weight to tool string to overcome stuffing-box packing friction, and well pressure on the cross-sectional area of the wireline. Wireline standard stem can also transmit force either upward or downward to set or retrieve downhole controls. Wireline stems are available in various Lengths, ODs, Connections. Size and weight of the stem are determined by the impact force required and the size of the downhole tools to be run or pulled.
Features of wireline standard stem
* The wireline standard stem is made of solid roung alloy steel
* The wireline standard weight bar is also named sinker bar
* It is designed to be operated easily in wireline operation or slickline operation.
Technical parameter of wireline standard stem
Adavantage of wireline stem
Techcore oil tools is certified by ISO, all the manufacture is strictly conformed with ISO system including Quality Control Management, Environmental Management and Occupational Health & Safety Management. For each downhole tools and each parts, we make the trace-ability from the raw material till the products. And any TPI inspection are available with us from SGS/BV/ TUV /DNV etc..
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
*Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply consideration and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
* Techcore insist on the traceability of downhole tools and the related parts.
* From the raw material to the finished products to meet on requirements of onshore and offshore standards.
Welcome to contact us for information about the downhole tools
Contact Person: Lee