|Type:||Hollow Plug Impact Reversing Sub||Usage:||Open Hole Drill Stem Testing|
|Working Pressure:||10000 Psi||Tool Size:||5 Inch|
|Connection:||IF Box X Pin||Working Condition:||H2S Above 175oF|
|Material:||AISI Alloy Steel||Package:||Polywood Case|
Downhole Tools Open Hole Hollow Plug Impact Reversing Sub 5" X 10000 PSI
Brief of Hollow Plug Impact Reversing Sub
The Hollow Plug Impact Reversing Sub is a kind of reversing circulating valve which is operated by inner pressure and used in circulating work for the open hole drill stem testing operation. The circulating port on the hollow plug impact reversing sub is always closed before cutting off the shear pins. When
circulating work is needed, to charge pressure on the full bore to cut off the shear pins and open the circulating port.
Features of Hollow Plug Impact Reversing Sub
* It is easy to open the reversing sub in the high pressure working condition.
* The hollow plug impact reversing sub is operated by inner pressure.
* The erversing sub made of Alloy steel is maintaned easily.
Specification of Open hole Hollow Plug Impact Reversing Sub
|9||Single Shear Pin valve||1.1±0.22Mpa|
|11||Service Environment||Mud, crude oil, natural gas with H2S,apply to NACE MR0175-2002|
|12||End connections||IF BXP|
|13||Service Temperature||Max to 450 oF|
Drill stem testing tools for cased hole, open hole and slim hole:
Full bore retrievable packer, full bore retrievable circulating valve, full bore retrievable safety joint, downhole tester valve, select tester valve, LPR- N Valve, omni valve, multi-cycle circulating valve, hydraulic jar, vertical shock absorber, radial shock absorber, RD safety circulating valve, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass, CHAMP packer, IPO valve, tubing string test valve, sleeve type drain valve, rupture disk sampler, super safety valve with control panel, BOP safety valve for downhole operation and so on.
Advantage of the Techcore Oil Tools
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
* Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each Drill stem testing tools and related DST parts from the
raw material to the finished products to meet on requirements of onshore and offshore standards.
Welcome to contact us for more information about our tools and service!
Contact Person: Lee