|Appliction:||Well Drill Stem Testing||Type:||Sleeve Type Full Bore Valve|
|Working Condition:||H2S Above 175 OC||Working Temperature:||Max. To 450 OF|
|Size:||3 7/8" And 5"||Standard:||NACE MR0175|
|Working Pressure:||15000psi||Connection:||EU Box X Pin, CAS Box X Pin|
downhole drilling tools,
downhole completion tools
Sleeve Type Drain Valve Downhole Oil Tools Drill Stem Test 15000 PSI 105 Mpa
Introudction of Sleeve Type Drain Valve
When the drill stem testing finished, the sleeve type drain valve as the part of the DST work string, is used to drain the volume fluid and release pressure.The drain valve is composed of a ported body, sliding sleeve,and rotating nut. Before running in well,the ports in the sleeve of drain valve will be sealed with two sets of O rings, and the sliding sleeve and rotating nut are locked by two screws in order to keep the sliding sleeve tighten in course of downhole operation, attach drain collar after testing finished, rotate the rotating nut to make the sliding sleeve moves up until when the ports in the sleeve are aligned with the ports in the body of the tool, the fluid may be drained.
Maintenance Attention for the sleeve type drain valve
1. After finishing test each time, the tool should be taken apart completely and washed clearly, replacing all the O-rings and damaged Back-up Rings. Checking all the sealing surfaces and threads, all the damaged parts should be replaced because that they would have bad influence upon the tool.
2. Make sure you have an instruction manual, a maintenance check sheet, and the appropriate assembly drawing at your workstation before beginning the job.
3. Make sure use the high temperature o-ring in the high temperature well and H2S condition.
Technical parameter of DST Slim Hole Drain Valve
|Nominal Tool size||3 7/8 in||5"|
|Thread Connection||2 7/8 CAS||3 7/8 CAS|
|Working pressure||105 Mpa|
|Service Temperature||450 oF|
|Working condition||Standard and Full H2S|
Sleeve Type Drain Valve
5" x 15000psi for cased hole DST Operation
3 7/8" x 15000psi for slim hole DST Operation
Techcore Oil Tools has the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department with skilled engineers whom were committed to the design of downhole tools for more than ten years and Techcore is equiped with advance equipments to manufacture the oil downhole tools and its related parts in high quality.
* Techcore insist on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
* Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the
The main DST tool string includes RTTS packer, full bore retrievable circulating valve, full bore retrievable safety joint, select tester valve, downhole tester valve, omni valve / multi-cycle circulating valve, hydraulic jar, radia shock absorber,Vertical shock absorber, RD safety circulating valve, high pressure retrievable packer with bypass, IPO valve, tubing string test valve, and so on.
Welcome to contact us for more information!
Contact Person: Lee