|Tool Type:||Tension Sleeve Safety Joint||Working Pressure:||10000 Psi|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Tool Size:||7 Inch|
|Standard:||NACE MR0175||Working Condition:||H2S Service Above 175oF|
|Application:||Drill Stem Testing Operation||Connection:||CAS Box X Pin|
DST Tools Retrievable Tension Safety Joint For Open Hole Well Testing
Introudction of Tension Safety Joint
The tension safety joint is a kind of retrievable safey joint, it is named RTTS safety joint in Halliburton. The safety joint with the tension sleeve is a recommended backoff device in downhole testing operation, the safety joint can help prevent unintentional operations. The RTTS safety joint is installed above the RTTS packer, when the lower DST string becomes stuck during downhole operations, the safety joint will release the workstring and tools and allow for optimized recovery of the workstring
Operation of DST RTTS Safety Joint
Before running the safety joint, a tension sleeve located on the bottom of the lug mandrel must first be parted by pulling up on the workstring. The tension sleeve must be considered whenever additional tools or workstring is run below the packer, during the tool make up process, the excessive weight can cause unexpected parting of this sleeve
After the tension sleeve has been parted, by right-hand torque the safety joint is released , while the workstring is reciprocated a specified number of cycles. By incorporating the safety joint in the workstring, you can help ensure that even if your bottomhole workstring becomes stuck in the well, it can be recovered safely and effificiently with minimum downtime.
Specification of the RTTS safety joint
|Size / in.||OD / in.||ID / in.||Tensile Rating / lb||Working Pressure|
|4 1/2 - 5||3.68||1.90||88,600|
|5 1/2 - 6 5/8||4.06||2.00||127,400|
|7 - 7 5/8||5.00||2.44||148,800|
|8 5/8 - 20||6.12||3.12||271,900|
﹡HSE﹡Safety instructions of the Hydraulic Circulating Valve:
1. When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to 20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
2. During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board on the pressure test plug.
3.During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may lapse.
4.Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
5.If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
About Techcore Oil Tools
Techcore Oil Tools has the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department with skilled engineers whom were committed to the design of downhole tools for more than ten years and Techcore is equiped with advance equipments to manufacture the oil downhole tools and its related parts in high quality.
* Techcore can design the well testing downhole tools as per the customers' well condition
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the customers' benefits
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each tools and related parts
* High quality and cost effective products
* The coiled tubing tools we manufacture is made of the alloy steel, which has long service life during the oilfield service
*T houghtful and prompt after-sales service will be provided to guarantee for your benefits
Contact Person: Lee