|Type:||Downhole Safety Valve||Application:||Well Testing Service|
|Tool Size:||8"||Connection:||CAS. Box X Pin|
|Working Pressure:||70 Mpa||Standard:||NACE MR0175|
|Working Temperature:||Max. 450 OF||Working Condition:||Standard Service|
downhole drilling tools,
downhole completion tools
Oil Well Downhole Oil Tools Super Safety Valve For Well Testing Service
Overview of Super Safety Valve
The Super Safety Valve is a kind of fail safe safety valve, applied for well testing from a land or jack-up rig. The super safety valve is also named BOP safety valve, the SSV is normally run inside or below the Blow Out Preventer (BOP) and is used to control well flow.
With the design of ID is 3.0 in., OD is 8.0 in., and working pressure is 15,000 psi, the super safety valve has a port for chemical injection downhole or to control a subsurface safety valve, the super safety valve has the capability of cutting wireline and coiled tubing using the nitrogen charge or by application of balance line pressure.
The Super Safety Valve is controlled by two hydraulic lines The SSV is operated to close by spring force, but the tool has a nitrogen charge chamber to quicken the closing time, which make the super safety valve has the ability to cut wireline and coiled tubing without the addition of balance line pressure.
Technical Parameter of Super Safety valve
|3||Make Up Length||2855.5mm|
|7||Working Condition||H2S,NACE MR0175, Full H2S|
* When running each pressure test, you must increase pressure gradually. When the pressure is up to 20MPa, hold on for one minute, then every 10MPa keep it for one minute until the rating pressure;
* During doing the pressure test, the tool should be placed in the test pit and cover the protecting board on the pressure test plug.
* During the whole process, make sure the entire test operator keep away from plug and joint which may lapse.
* Test area should set isolation, others except operator not allowed to enter test area.
* If there is anybody in the test area, it should set isolation, avoiding test production fly off the test area.
Advantage of Techcore Oil Tools
Techcore Oil Tools expertise in design and manufacture of the Drill Stem Testing Tools and other downhole tools for more than Ten years, the professional Reserch and Development (R&D) department improves the advanced technology in design of the Drill stem testing tools for well testing service.
* Techcore insists on superior quality, strong packing & timely delivery.
* Third party inspection is available from SGS, BV, DNV etc.
* Techcore do the best to supply thoughtful and prompt after-sales service to guarantee for the
* Techcore supply the cost effect products with 12 months guarantee
* Techcore insist on the traceability of each Drill stem testing tools and related DST parts from the raw
material to the finished products to meet on requirements of onshore and offshore standards.
Welcome to contact us for more information about our tools and service!!
Contact Person: Lee